Library Technology and Digital Services (LTDS) provides support for technology in the Vanderbilt libraries and for library related projects.
- Coordinate technology resources (staff, equipment and related resources) to support the library’s mission and strategic direction.
- Collaborate with groups on campus to assure reliable access to library collections and resources.
- Develop solutions for featuring the library collections
- Develop and maintain a sustainable technology infrastructure for the library.
- Engage in conversations with campus groups to forward the mission of the university.
- Integrated Library System
- Search and discovery resources and services
- Collection management tools
- Institutional Repository
- Fedora Digital Repository
- Digital projects
- Support for Public web environment
- A/V support
- Integration between disparate systems