1. In your Outlook, click “File” menu, then “Add Account”.
2. The Account setup window pops up, type in the SEM email address, in this case firstname.lastname@example.org, click “Connect”.
3. If prompted, choose “Office 365” option, then in the next “Microsoft login page”, erase the pre-fixed email address, type in your Vanderbilt email address and your epassword, here I used my Vanderbilt email as an example.
4. If the following screen shows up, choose your Vanderbilt email, go through and type in your epassword.
5. Once you see the following screen, your account is set up correctly. Log out your outlook, log back in, the system will start to load emails from the new account, it may take a while.
6. Log out your outlook, log back in, now you should see the SEM mailbox added to your account.
- Make sure you know the exact email address for the SEM mailbox.
- Make sure you VU email account has been given access right to the SEM mailbox. (check to see whether you can access the SEM mailbox via the web).
- If you are still having issues, submit an INFORM, or come to the Friday LTDS office hour.